Sakura

Trinity In Japan

11.09.2006

We Have Been Invaded!

SPIDER TERROR ALERT: RED SEVERE RISK

There was a spider in my basket!! Yeah, and not just like one of those non threatening kind (if there is such a thing). I mean one of those ones that look like they could take you out if they wanted to. Yeah, and it was in my basket! I was just riding along, and it was cold too, I had gloves and a scarf which really hinders a person's agility, by the way, and it was dark and I could only see when I was under a street lamp. So it was like street light, darkness, street light, darkness, street light, darkness, SPIDER in my basket! slam on breaks, jump off bike, try to flick spider off bag, doesn't work, lose spider, imagine spider crawling all over me the whole 30 minute ride home. Yeah, how was your night?

4 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dang. I feel for you. I, too, am totaly terrified of spiders. No good can come from them. :D

 
At 11/13/2006 12:04 PM, Blogger Trinity said...

Thanks for sharing in my phobia. At least I know there are others out there like me.

 
At 11/14/2006 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you put your bell on yet? I bet this would have kept you safe!

 
At 11/16/2006 1:44 AM, Blogger Rootin' Teuton said...

Spiders are our eight-legged comrades. Stop the hate, child, stop the hate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home