Sakura

Trinity In Japan

9.27.2006

The Sights

These are the sights I have seen in Japan.


There are about 127.5 million people living in Japan. Japan is about the size of California. Approximately 75% of Japan is mountainous and uninhibitedly. Figure that one out.



This one is for you, Dad. The laundromat next to my temporary apartment in Sendai had a sneaker washer. Go figure.



We have a gas stove, which is fine, except is scares the shit out of me every time I turn it on.




There are spiders everywhere. Surprisingly, I have come to find them somewhat peaceful. However, I have yet to find one in my room. I'll keep updates of my spider terror threat level, currently at code blue (guarded).



This is the view from my window. I know it doesn't seem like much but I think its pretty amazing. Look, can you see those? Those are mountains. I can see mountains from my window. How amazing is that?! I can not tell you how awe struck I was when I woke up the morning after I got to Fukushima and saw mountains out of every single window in my apartment.


For more pictures visit my Flickr page.

3 Comments:

At 9/28/2006 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics... and i like the sneaker washer.. i could use one of those actually

 
At 10/01/2006 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have a mountain view from all windows of your apartment! It looks like Japan is out of the picture for me though, becuase I can't travel to any country with spiders... :) Remember, I want some sushi reviews!
-Chris

 
At 10/02/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Trinity said...

the sushi is amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home