Sakura

Trinity In Japan

9.26.2006

Sign Here Please

Today was another great day. I got my first piece of mail, which was also my first package. My super awesome friend Kristin sent me a care package full of essential American goodies. Seven pounds of Vanity Fair, Newsweek, People, pistachios, gum, Easy Mac, and more. I was so excited. THANK YOU!!

It was my day off today so I scouted the city a bit more. I'm stocked up on food now so I'll be attempting to cook new and different things. I also found the ingredients to make salsa. Some things never change. If anyone has any interesting Japanese recipes, send them my way, I'll try them out. Unfortunately, I don't have an oven so baking is out of the question. I do have a "fish broiler" though but I'm too afraid to use it. With that said, its time for my midnight snack... cookies or grapes?



*BTW I have been using Skype to talk to friends and family. My skype name is TrinityinJapan so if you have skype already, put me in your contact list and give me a call. If you don't have skype, I recommend you get it. Skype (for Mac) Skype (for windows)

3 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just happened upon your blog when I was looking for Nova Saty's phone number. It was fun to read! It brought back a lot of memeories! Enjoy your time in Japan it is a wonderful experience. BTW my name is Wendy and I was Katie's previous roommate. I've been back in the US for 4 months and miss many things about Japan. I'm glad you are liking it. See as much as you can of Japan. It is a very beautiful and intriguing country.

 
At 9/27/2006 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i am awesome :) glad you liked it!

 
At 9/27/2006 7:32 PM, Blogger Trinity said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for commenting. I'm glad I could bring back memories for you. You're probably laughing at a lot of the things I write. I hope your endeavors in America work out well for you. I will definitely try to see as much as I can while I am here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home