Sakura

Trinity In Japan

7.08.2006

Its a Party!

Hey everyone, you are all cordially invited to my going away party on Sunday, September 3. It seems far away but its really only 9 short weeks away. It will be some combination of the beach and Abacoa. More details to come.

On a less positive note, I have recently experienced harddrive meltdown. Yes, everyone's worst fear. So, I am asking anyone who has pictures, especially of graduation, to please send them to me. I lost all my pictures, all my music, papers, contact info, everything. My computer is essentially a tabula rasa. Please help me rebuild its life.

2 Comments:

At 7/15/2006 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know if you recieved this message. The first message didn;t make it.
Love Dad

 
At 7/16/2006 4:11 AM, Blogger Trinity said...

yeah Dad, i got it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home