Sakura

Trinity In Japan

6.20.2006

Konnichiwa

I'm going to Japan! As you know, or may have recently found out, I am going to Japan for a year to teach English with a company called the Nova Group. I'm keeping a blog so that I can stay in touch with everyone as well as share my adventures. I just wanted to get my blog started now so I have one less thing to worry about later. I promise to keep it updated while I'm away. I'm still not sure exactly when I will be leaving. September is the target month. I also wont know what city I will be living in until about two weeks before I leave. I recieved an email recently to let me know that my visa is being prossesed so everything seems to be on schedule.

Sakura means cherry blossom, my favorite Japanese insignia. I will be sure to post pictures of my very first cherry blossom photos. I'm really excited. I hope you will all keep in touch either by posting comments or emailing me. (TrinityBusch@gmail.com) I'm planning a going away party for some time in August. I'll post the date and place as soon as I set it. Stay tuned for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home