Sakura

Trinity In Japan

9.12.2006

Boeing 747-400

OK, so I thought I would post just one last time before I left. I'm feeling a little bit nervous, a lot excited, and some amount of sad which I haven't yet calculated. I finally finished packing and now I just have to try to get a few hours of sleep. Thank you everyone for your support. I'm sorry to anyone I was cranky with. Remind me later and I'll reapoligize. I'll post again as soon as I get there or as soon as I gain internet access. I have a huge smile on my face. I can't wait to see my new home. I hope everyone is as excited to hear about it as I am to write about it. Please send me comments and emails so I know you're there (and so I don't get lonely).

I'm off!

4 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What an exciting adventure you are about to embark on! I can't wait to hear all about everything. Have as much fun as possible and take every opportunity to experience as much as you can while your there. Go for it!

Love,
Mom

 
At 9/13/2006 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize you are going to be a giant there... they are going to be like.. GODZILLA!!!.. don't worry i said the same thing when Colin travelled abroad.. i pretty much say that to anyone who is taller than me... lol have fun lady

 
At 9/13/2006 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn my url didn't show up.. but you can highlight my name to see it...

 
At 9/15/2006 5:52 AM, Blogger sb said...

estoy aqui...siempre... (translate to japanese, please)
lolstfujkroflkluvubi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home