Sakura

Trinity In Japan

8.30.2006

Little Yellow Flower

I have a very sad announcement to make. Charlotte recently passed away. For all of you who knew and loved her I would like you to know she died peacefully with Floyd by her side. It was just her time to go. I know her memory will live on in the fish bowls of our hearts, jumping in and out aggressively yet gracefully. I would like to ask you all to join me in a moment of silence for not only my pet, but my friend.





If any one would like to say goodbye to Charlotte she was buried beneath a Palm tree, under a little yellow flower. Just imagine a little yellow flower and hold up a piece of food for her to nibble off your finger.

Charlotte March 2005 - August 2006

1 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 11:31 PM, Blogger sb said...

In Memorium of Charlotte:
She was my mentor and my best friend. She was there during those trying thesis moments and always greeted me with a friendly wiggle. Charlotte Busch, you will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home