Sakura

Trinity In Japan

10.15.2006

I Think The Word Is Autumn

The leaves have started to turn!

As many of you know, I have lived in Florida all my life. I have never experience what people call "seasons." I believe I am now experiencing what they call "Autumn." I'm not sure if I have just been too absent minded to notice or if there was a drastic change between yesterday and today, but today was the first day I noticed the amount of leaves on the ground. I was biking to work and all of a sudden I noticed the crunching noise coming from underneath m
y tires. There were leaves all over the ground! When I looked up again there was a tree with red leaves all over it. Imagine, four real seasons.

3 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I can't wait to experience a true winter. Snow, here I come. For once I will be wearing a jacket for purposes other than style; something I have beeen told I have tons of. Not! James

 
At 10/21/2006 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

leaves can change color depending on season? so much that i have yet to experience that i have only read in books lol

 
At 10/25/2006 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the blog. Thank you for the kind words in my goodbye book and thank you for helping me walk across the street the other night. I was a little tipsy!!!!!! I've been sick for two days. Good thing I didn't have to work. Take care. Probably see you again before I leave Fuku.
Alexis
BTW- LOVE the kimono. so jeal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home