Sakura

Trinity In Japan

11.09.2006

Ah!

Ah! I can't believe I forgot to mention the most exciting part of my day yesterday! I was so distressed about the spider that I forgot about the snow. Yes, snow. Read it again, snow. I saw snow!! I was so excited when I saw it I couldn't believe it was really snow. I was riding to work, about 4:00, and the sun had just gone behind the tallest mountain. There were sunbeams shooting out from behind the mountain onto the two mountains beside it and I was admiring the scene when all of a sudden I noticed white stripes and patches. I looked away and looked back just to be sure I wasn't seeing things. The tops of the mountains were littered with patches of snow!! I was so excited I was almost in shock. I was still having a hard time believing what I had seen when I walked into work but the first thing the other teacher said to me was, "Did you see the snow on the mountains?" Snow confirmed. How exciting! I wish I had had my camera. You guys are really missing out over there. I wish I could share this with you all. It was so incredible.

5 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHH! Thanks for the mail! It made my day to get some japanese bubble bath! yay!

 
At 11/14/2006 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love snow... as long as i can leave it and dont have to deal with it year round.. yay for vacations and then coming back to florida lol

 
At 11/14/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger Trinity said...

wimp

 
At 11/16/2006 12:54 AM, Blogger Rootin' Teuton said...

Hey! Did you survive the tsunami?!

 
At 12/01/2006 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you
love dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home