Sakura

Trinity In Japan

12.12.2006

Danza a Mantener Caliente

There's always and easy solution. Sometimes its finding it that's difficult.

So, I discovered the best way to get warm fast. Some may (and do) disagree but this is not the place to discuss their alternatives.

Dance. And be excited about it.


Yep, that's it. Its so easy, you can do it any time, anywhere, its free, its healthy, and you don't have to have anyone else with you to do it. Everything, from your fingers to your toes, warms up. And everyone knows, your fingers and toes are the most difficult body parts to warm up. Also, if you carry an iPod with you its just that much easier. I hope everyone takes my advise next time they get cold. (and take pictures.)

BTW spider terror alert has been lowered down to GREEN - LOW RISK. Since the cold weather began I haven't as much as seen a spider. The tunnel that I ride through to get to work usually has them hanging off the walls and light fixtures and sometimes there's even an arch of spiderweb at the entrances. However, in the last few weeks the tunnel has been arachnid free. This is very good news.

Thermal update: I wore them out the other night and, I have to say, I was pretty warm. I also wore them on my way to work yesterday and I actually started to sweat. It still hasn't gotten as cold as it gets, though, so we'll see. FYI they are the ugliest things I have ever worn.

8 Comments:

At 12/13/2006 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about the ugliest. You used to tell me I dressed you in some pretty awful stuff. I still think you should take a picture and let us decide. I sure everyone watching you ride your bike will agree that the people in Japan are much safer now that the spiders are in hybernation.

 
At 12/13/2006 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen the hot babes in the Sears catalog wearing thermal underware - they are not ugly.
Love dad

 
At 12/13/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Trinity said...

You can't say "hot babes," you are my dad! And these are not from Sears, they are from Ito Yokato. They are cotton candy pink (barf), the bottoms come up to my armpits, and the top comes down to my knees. Sears would never hire me if I showed up in these.

 
At 12/15/2006 4:55 AM, Blogger Special K said...

I'm not so suprised by you wearing barf pink thermals as i am by you DANCING!!! In almost 10 years I can't even remember more than one time that i ever saw you dance! except prom or something but that doesn't count. sorry i wasn't online last night, worked late for some overtime. BUT we HAVE to talk soon, due to recent events you might be required to do some dancing again on US soil sometime in the future... heehee ;)

 
At 12/15/2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kristin - you are sugesting that T must dance? What does this mean exacty?

 
At 12/31/2006 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, WE MISS YOU!!

 
At 12/31/2006 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trinity i finally got into your blog with Donns help. Your articles are so interesting. I will read them more thoroughly later on. Uncle Donn, Gale, Amber, and Kai are going to the Red Skins football game. I will stay home and take it easy. Been having trouble with my back. Getting better thou. I leave for Arizona Jan 8th. Be there til Feb 27th. Write more later. Love uou, Grandma Busch

 
At 1/02/2007 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dancing queen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home