Sakura

Trinity In Japan

6.01.2007

The Time Has Come

I'm coming home.

For those of you who don't already know, I will be leaving Japan at the end of June. When I leave, I will have spent about ten months here. Looking back over my blog, it feels like I've lived an entire life that flashed by in about three seconds. One adventure after another, and still a few more to come.

I have two more weeks of work left and then a big trip either to the coast or hiking up one of the local mountains. On the 14th, Mom, Deana, and Christina will be on their way over to take one last look at Japan with me. We will spend about two weeks traveling to Hiroshima, Kyoto, and Tokyo and exploring Fukushima. I can't wait to see them and share Japan with them. This is your chance to put in any last minute souvenir requests.

When I leave Narita Airport, I will be flying straight to Philly, yes, thats right, Philadelphia, to go apartment hunting. James and I have decided to move there and go to school. I'll be back in Florida July 3rd. For those of you on the east coast, I hope to have a
4th of July party/joint birthday party/coming home party/going away party around that time. Check with Meg and Sona for details. Philly moving date is tentatively August 1st. I hope I get to see as many of you as possible before I go.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments. You have made me feel as close to home as possible from 7000 miles away. X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home